Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day#27 to Happiness

I am counting the days. five more sleep and I am out in the sun again. I really am a nature lover person. I don't like city life. The smell of pollution, the noise the traffic[i hate d-most] and the crowd of people are part of the reasons of not liking the city. I call myself a modern country girl.

I am really excited for this travel. It has been ages already since the last time I visit this place. Five long years has elapse since my foot step on their soil. I was skinny back then. LOL! I had a really good memories on this land.

I remember the first time I visit the place when I was with a company of my childhood friends. It was funny because my parents thought I went to work. My Dad is really strict and he never allow us[siblings] to go out without his permission. And because I am always the stubborn daughter of his I can go out anywhere I want to. I know I'm his favorite so I will never hear anything from him every time I follow the hard headed part of me. LOL! My Dad will just take a deep breath and say next time don't do it again.

I think the advantage of being stubborn when I was a kid is becoming an adventurous girl that I am now. I tend to be very curious of things. I don't like challenges though. I am really weak emotionally at times. But the good things is I am very positive person. I can mourn over things for an hour but never for the whole day. I will not waste my time thinking stupid things that is not happening ever. When sh*t happens, I flush it in the toilet right away. That's how we clean up right? ha. ha. ha.

Anyway, I just want to say Thank you to my lovely friend. she's like a BIG sister to me. she's a blogger toO and you can visit in her beautiful abode here. Thank you so much ate. I know you can read this. Keep in touch pa rn OK.? Kiss to the most adorable kid in town.. mwuaaahh!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...