Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day#20 to happiness

I really wanted to post something here to keep updated with my campaign to happiness. But in the last two days I receive notification about the page new interface. I am kind of scared to accept the new settings because I might end up loosing my template. This template is very important to me since one of my blogpal designed it for free. She's one of the nicest person I met here in bloggosphere.

Anyhow, just to keep you posted. my classmates in the training center (Canadian Certification Center) visited me here last night. We had so much fun playing cards, eating and catching up with our individual happenings.

I am a person that can't live without friends. I remember during the lowest low of my life my friends are there always on my side. that is why I truly value them. I am very friendly person, I get close to everyone with just a blink of an eye.But I choose who I trust with.

Aside from that I am just happy to see Mr. Sun today. Hes shining brightly in the sky right now. I hope he will keep hes rays shine tom and the next day so I can start my laundry. I have another pile of dirty clothes again. good luck to me.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...