Friday, November 16, 2012

Breaking Dawn part 2

Yesterday I, along with two of my friends watched the movie Breaking dawn part 2 as part of the twilight series. This is their finale movie and I must say it's perfectly awesome. I am a fan since from the start so I can tell how the story goes. it's from a boring Bella, to a Bella that kicked A**. LOL!

Seriously, I love the movie to death. It's a story about True Love. No matter what kind of person you are, when love strikes theirs no escape. Like the two lovers in the story Bella and Edward they keep their love. immortal or not as long as the two of them are together it doesn't matter. I will not spoil the story here. I want y'all to watch it and enjoy as much as I did. :D

Here's a teaser from youtube. enjoy!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...