Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My First Christmas Tree..

I love my Christmas tree. It's been over a week since I decided to plan of putting up a Christmas tree at home, and yesterday I did materialize my plan. First thing first of course. Buy the tree and the ornaments.assemble everything and light it up together with the babe. yes! we light up our Christmas trees together. I just find it cute. I am so proud of my first Christmas tree. I live alone for 5 years now and imagine, this is the first time I decorated my home for Christmas. my wish list this Christmas?

....Good health for all the people I love.
....Peace and Love for everybody  &
.... A lifetime of happiness with the person God choose me to be with. 


Well, honestly I have grown and matured enough. Age wise I know how to handle my emotions. And Seriously this is the first time that I feel the real meaning of peace in a relationship. I know my relationship with J will be successful. We are both simple people, and more than anything we only want to share our lives together.join forces in this journey of life. I am in my HAPPIEST right now. I hope you are too my dear readers.

Here's my frist Christmas tree. Standing very proud :D




As early as today, I wanted to shout out  "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!"

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...