Thursday, December 13, 2012

Star City Experience

Just the other night I and my friends tagged with the little ones went to Star City to celebrate Eight's birthday. I had the ride of my life and it was a blast. First we fall inline on that 360 degree frees bee. But when we get closer, my veins stop working and I freeze so we end up going out. hahaha..Then we rode on that boat that go way up in the air and turn around just 180 degree. it was scary but fun since we have to seat beside each other and can hold each other's hand. then we went to the gigantic fares wheel. According to the staff that ride is the tallest in the country. I was scared but was able to manage. but honestly I was freezing too not because of cold but because of nervous. hahahha.

Here's a video that I wanted to share. I am obviously like a statue. LOL!


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...