Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012-Hello 2013

In 2 hours from now, 2012 has come to an end. My whole year journey is so memorable. I have so many things to be thankful for. and I always see it as one of the best year of my life.

Now 2013 is coming. I pray that God will continue to bless my life with the people that makes me happy. Family. Friends. and specially the love of my life James. They are the reason behind my smiles. I can't put my list in writings. I have it saved in my heart. I will continue praying the desire that I wanted since from the beginning of time. I am not asking too much because God has blessed me with what I needed. I also pray for good health to my love. family.friends.and everyone around the globe.

Let positive vibes surrounds us and let everyone desires will happen.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...