Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Jesus!

    I Love Christmas. I Love celebrating Jesus Birthday. I Love going to church every Simbang Gabi.see people from all walks of life smiling their heart out. I Love the spirit and everything in it. 

   Happy Birthday Jesus. Thank you so much for saving our sins. I Love you so much and I promise to always be your forever faithful daughter. Thank you also Jesus for giving me James in my life. I promise I will never disappoint you my Lord. I Love him with all of my heart and with you as my witness I promise hes heart is safe with me.




Merry Christmas Everyone!!!! Let's all be Happy and celebrate Jesus Birthday with joy of sharing and Love.


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...