Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Daily Life.

Time and again I have been literally lazy updating my blog. The husband keeps my company and the our little Lilly keeps me busy. She's like a child to me. Every time I take a short nap, she lays her head in my chest. what a dog!

I would say in my five months here in Louisiana I am enjoying every single seconds of it. Yes! true enough that sometimes I get bored and I cried but I think that is normal as I am away from the folks I used to be with. it's just a .1 percent of my 100% rate of my life here. And 99.9% I am completely happy and satisfied.

The husband has been very supportive in my everyday endeavor. He takes me to beautiful places around here. We enjoy our  Saturday/Sunday date every week. ehhehe! I am also learning how to utilize our kitchen. I'm proud to say that He loves every dish that I prepared for our meals.

Well, the weather is driving me nuts though. I don't like cold and nasty weather. But then again I won't complain. I'm too blessed to complaint about little things in life.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...