Monday, March 31, 2014

Daily Life...

Today is Sunday and it doesn't feel like it is. The husband has been working overtime because of the last storm. According to him, this is one of the busiest time of the year for them. And I missed him already. Every time he go out with the crews working I can't stop myself from being worried freak. I love him and all I can do is Pray for his and and everyone's safety.

Spending time alone is sometimes boring but I make sure to entertain myself too. Lately I see myself enjoying my baking skills. The husband love everything that I made for him. He is my avid fan. LOL!

As usual my doberman keeps me busy all the time. She's a mess so I make sure to clean everyday. I don't like our house to smell nasty.

Oh well. I have nothing to say so I better go back to being a couch potato again.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...