Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Shopping

We've been doing a little Christmas shopping since the start of the this month. It's so hard to find gifts for our everyone. It seemed like they have everything they needed and some of their wants. I know Christmas is not about the material things we can offer, but still Christmas shopping stressed me out.

I am actively looking for some Gifts for Drummers ideas as our little man loves playing drums in the church.I'm pretty sure he will enjoy it. He's in the perfect age also to start learning new things, and playing musical instrument is a good thing. I will ask the husband about it and finalize my decision before the day ends. Hopefully the little man will appreciate this gift one day.



BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...