Saturday, December 6, 2014

Thanksgiving tale.

The husband and I have been so busy last week(nothing's new). It was his long weekend as he decided to take some of his left vacation after Thanksgiving. We go from here and there. We visit families and go shopping with mom and daddy. We went hunting as usual and don't get a chance to get any as deer never did move on hunting time. It was kind of frustrating, but I am hopeful for the husband to be able to shot that 8 point deer, the one we saw on our game camera. Fingers crossed!

Anyhow, yes!that's how our weekend goes. It was one tiring but very fun times for me and J. The most important thing is we get a chance to spent time together which will be posted on my next entry.



BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...