Wednesday, November 19, 2014

NEw baby...

Monday I grin from ear to ear for the husband bought me a new baby. I talked to him last 2 weeks ago that I want to buy a DSLR camera. He's only respond? "will see". LOL! Since then, he never say anything, so I thought well, maybe I will get it by Christmas.

On our anniversary we really didn't get a chance to go out and celebrate. He's been very busy at work which I understand, for we knew it already ahead of time. I cooked steak and stir fry veges for our dinner and we opened our cake that was saved from last year. Still to me it was special.

 The next day, He got out work early and so we headed to downtown just to eat and do a little grocery shopping. Then hubby take me to best buy. As soon as he pulled up at the parking lot, I knew he will get me something. And I have a feeling I will get my camera.

I didn't waste any minute. I grab the one's that I like the most. All He said is "babe, I want you to be happy, because it makes me happier too". and by the way Your so spoiled. He added.I felt his love through his eyes. I knew he genuinely buy me something, even though it's a little pricey.

I love my husband not because of the material things that he can offer, but because of him being pure as a person and as a partner. I love him a lot, and no words can describe how much. .

But anyway, here's a sample photo that I took using my new toy. . And oh by the way, my dog Lilly is now officially my model. 












BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...