Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Target Practise..

The husband bought me a 223 caliber gun before the Deer season starts. My gun has just been in the safe cabinet ever since. Me and J has been very busy and to squeeze in a few minutes of our time for a target practice isn't possible at all.

Finally yesterday (11-02-14) we were able to do-it. First the husband adjusted the scope for me and put a bullet in it.( mind you, I am still scared loading my own gun). Then the husband hand me the gun, and I begin to concentrate. My first shot is not a waste at all. I actually hit the target paper but way too far from the middle. Then goes my next shot and my last shot. The husband is so proud of me. Knowing that I never had a gun back in the Philippine. Here's what it looks like in that piece of paper after I'm done shooting.


The real paper has been mashed since we also use the 22 caliber to target practice. I had a great time yesterday. I just wish to-do it more often but knowing J schedule..hm-mm I doubt it.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...