Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snow in Louisiana

Yesterday, we got a chance to taste a little bit of ice in the ground. The temperature was below freezing and it was completely cold for me. lol! But since snow or ice is not very common in Louisiana, I decided to take lilly for a walk even for a minute. 

My dog sure enjoyed the coldness on her feet as she was walking slowly on the ice. She stop and look, then lick the ice in the porch. It looks to me that she is totally amused of what is happening in the world. he. he!

Tomorrow according to the weather channel we will get an inch of snow again. I hope it won't last long. No matter how I love the color in our surroundings, at the end of the day I am worried of the husband and his co-workers because it is this time when they have to work 16 hours to restore electricity in the community. 



BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...