Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines 2014

A day full of love and dedication be at your work .home or in social media. I myself actually don't fuss too much about this day kasi me and hubby showed affection to each other everyday.

We celebrate love daily in our simple abode. Love is the reason why I get married to my husband. Love is not shown just 1 day out of 365 days. It should be given every day and felt every moment either your together or in a distance.

I realize being married is not a walk in the park. It needs patience.understanding.commitment and special love. Without Love, you will never be patient with your partner. Love is a powerful feeling. It may can hurt you but just realize also that hurt is just part of human nature.

To me LOVE is the most beautiful feeling I've ever felt in my whole existence. If not with love, I would perhaps be lost in the universe of unknown. I'm joyfully ecstatic to say that Love found me in the perfect timing of all perfection, and I found Love in the most unexpected way possible.

Here's what hubby gave me on valentines. Super Thankful for the gift of True Love!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...