Monday, August 10, 2015

Cedar Falls Arkans.

We had the opportunity to visit the Cedar waterfalls in Arkansas.  We wanted to walk 2 miles down to be closer to the falls but I freaked out because of the chicken snake curled up on a tree.

The falls was so beautiful watching from afar. how much more if only we're a little closer. There were a lot of people swimming in the water. It sure looks so much fun to be there.


I wanted to go back again when the trees starts to change it's color. I love Autumn because I feel like I get to step to places that I only see in the movies. And Arkansas is the best and closest place we could visit for now.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...