Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Bundle up!

It's the time of the year again where you have to bundle up whenever you go outside.   I have been walking with the neighbor for a good one and a half months now. It was yes! a great routine at first. But since the weather in this side of the world already change, my mindset changed drastically too.  I am glad I got a new winter clothes. My husband and I are more in Cozy Winters, that's why our heater runs 24/7 during this season. Though I get too lazy waking up early for a walk, I still push myself and just bundle up. gezzz! I hope this is not a long winter season like last year. Fingers crossed!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...