Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Christmas Shopping

Christmas is only 38 days away and the struggle of Christmas shopping clearly begins. My family in this side of the world normally exchange gift (woman-woman, man-man). This year is gonna be hard because James mom passed away 2 months ago. She loose her battle of pancreas cancer on James birthday. :( . I knew it was so hard for my husband, and his birthday for sure will never be the same again.

But anyhow, I would probably buy another musical instrument for the little man(james grandson) this year. He showed me his list the other day and one of which that he ask from Santa is a 9v adapter for his guitar. I don't know what happened to his old one. He also asked a robot, that do some chores, he said mom always ask him to-do something, so If he has a robot that could help finish his chores fast that would be great. LOL! This kid is something else. haahha!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...