Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Kitchen Clean up!

The husband is off for 10 days due to personal reasons. It is very rare because hubby is always busy at work. So since he complain a lot about me throwing some stuff in the house, I asked him to help me clean up the drawers in the kitchen that way I don't have to throw away anything that is important to him. While teaming up with the chores, we discuss about changing the kitchen drawers and might check in the internet about drawer slide info. I have seen a lot of DIY's online and it sure make life easier for us. Hopefully the plan about remodeling our kitchen, bathroom and fire place will not take a backseat.  The husband and I are great procrastinator so will just see if this happen in the coming months.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...