Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Bird in our Yard...

I get up early everyday when the husband is working. I make sure he has everything he needs before he gets out of bed. I also take care of Lilly (my spoiled doberman) in the morning. She needs to go outside to-do her thing. While standing I see this beautiful Red Bird on the Bird Feeder. Out of curiosity I walked towards the birdy's direction. Surprisingly, the little bird just look at me and didn't even bother to fly.

 So I run inside the house and grab my camera. This was my first shot of her.
she just stand still.
Took another shot closer and she just stay there.I'm happy I got a close-up
shot of this little beauty.

ain't she pretty?


Then I begin to wonder, if there's something wrong with her. It's so unusual for this sweet bird to stay where she at for a while.But a couple of seconds later, she fly away. I was relieved knowing that she is OK.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...