Friday, October 21, 2016

Fall weather

Hello guys.. I am back again but not in full swing. I just feel a little sad in past days. and I don't know why. Perhaps it's fall again and the weather is kinda gloomy all the time.

Anyways, the husband is on-call for the weekend so yepppeeyy! will be staying home hopefully. LOL! We always go out and about every weekend, that sometimes I feel like it's better to stay home and do-some of the things that need to be done around the house{plus I am so selfish. I miss our me and him weekend too}. Another exciting news is that after 2 years of procrastinating, finally we will replace our front door and we will put a new storm door. yap! I am happy. small things. hehe!

So yep! that's the news in the Lindsey's simple home for the week. How about you guys? what you been up to?

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...