Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Photography

I think taking pictures will never grow old in this household. The husband learn t how to tolerate me as years goes by. He always wonder why I never get tired taking pictures. And he told me not just once but many times before that if only he had met me long time ago, probably we have now so many branch of stores that develop pictures, and that he is now wealthy businessman. Kinda funny and aggravating. haha!


Since I feel a little bored today, I decided to go out so I can try the camera that I got for free for product testing. This camera can take a very descent photo. of-course! It don't produce a DSLR quality, but for beginners and teens this is a good one for them. They can use this to start taking pictures for practice, and see wither they like photography or not. 
I am thinking of giving this camera to my nephew, but it seemed like he had a little attitude in the past couple of days. So will just see. Anyhow this is listed in amazon for $69.99. You might wanna check this out, since Christmas is fast approaching.





BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...