Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Thankful heart

I always read my blog-post whenever I feel sad and alone. The struggles that I've been through all those years has molded me to be a better and strong person that I am now. To live far away from your family and childhood friends is somewhat hard at times. Sometimes, I feel like speaking my language or just riding a jeep to go to the market, but I can't do it here. Kinda frustrating :( .

I live here in the U.S for over 3 years now, and I still don't know how to drive. My husband is teaching me patiently but I am the one who don't have enough effort to learn how to do it. Anyhow, back to reading my old post, It's amazing how I made it through during the lowest point of my life. I salute myself every time I remember how a pull it off.

I don't hate no one. In fact I already forgiven the person behind my struggles. God has blessed me so much in the form of my husband and I can't Thank him enough for that. I am beyond grateful with our almighty father everyday.

Every after reading my old post here, makes me realize my life now is what I always dreamed of and I don't have any room for sadness or feeling alone no more. My heart is full of great-fullness. Thank you Lord for my answered prayer.

So it's time to say ciao for now. ... I am beyond ecstatic I have this blog for many years.
 

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...