Tuesday, June 28, 2011

and I say....

I don't know what happened to-me. I really try to compose some words for my blog but it seemed like my powerful brain don't allow me this time. Let see how far this post can go.. he he!

I have so many things to say. too many experience to share. but there's always "but" since I don't know where to start writing. see? it still in the topic of being mum.. hmmm...

Well, just wanted to share that life is not as easy as 123. Everyday we have to keep living. Embracing positive and negative emotions. Sometimes we feel like it's OK, and sometimes we feels like there's a bunch of sh*ts. But, life for me is always a blessing.

I remember how God saved me from a car accident early this year. I think God did that for a purpose. I perhaps see the purpose now, but it's not that clear yet. I have a strong feeling this might be it. The reasons why HE put me in a very hard situation. He knows I am strong and I can handle it with a smile. And I'll be able to put a smile in someone else face too..


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...