Thursday, June 30, 2011

overseas, just some thought..

Today I go out with my friend. We just go stroll around Manila to find job overseas. I honestly love to visit other country whether it will be for fun as a tourist or a contract worker. It doesn't matter really. Of course I do love my country. and perhaps I will die here in my home land. But you know as a human I also dream of exploring the world. Sight seeing. Looking around the wonders that God has created especially for us..

If I get a chance to marry a man that will love me against all odds. I would sure ask him to explore the world together(only if we can afford). But if I can't find him I still see myself wandering around, enjoying the sight that God has offered. I know for sure I will not be alone in this journey. I will be meeting people that has the same interest in me. My friends here shared the same idea like mine. But I know someday they will create their own families.

With all honesty I am not really in a hurry of finding a guy. Maybe it's good enough that I will focus about myself as of the moment. I will pamper my own self like a baby. My heart has been over used, and I feel guilty about that. It's time to take care of em' . .

As of writing.. my mood is that BIG SMILE below. . . We cannot tell what our tomorrow is. I pray that God will help me, to always if not always maybe most of the time help me feel Happiness and contentment in life.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...