Monday, July 4, 2011


Yeah! I'm going to do some workout in the in the next few days. . . I might start this Saturday!

The idea all started when me S and R went to Q.C circle to-do some exercise. There is a place where you can dance for 2 hours with the amount of P20.00. It was fun. so I started asking S if their is a gym close to my place. She told me that there are many gym around the neighborhood. It made me excited.

Today I checked the place and yeah it's nice there. They have lots of equipment's and it seemed that most of the tools are new.

So yes! I will pursue that idea. I will turn it to be real in the next few days. . Yay! Excited lang..





BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...