Saturday, July 30, 2011

Final Exam...

Yesterday was my final exam at the training center. The subject is housekeeping. Although I am done with studying that subject back in college I still find it a little tough since the one that we take up (latest) is based on tourism Canadian standard. The Training center helps deploy people from Philippines to work in the hotel industry in Canada. I know it's just a little of destiny. But I do believe in prayers more..

According to the instructor, if we will get 90% of the exam, that means we will have a chance to work only 150 hours On-the -job training instead of 300 hours. I hope and pray that my score will at least be 90. the exam is 1-100. I honestly wanted to get a job soon. I will get crazy here at home without it. Staying all day inside the four corners of my room is never healthy. I feel isolated. Going out? nah! I don't wanna. It's just a waste of time and money..

I am thinking of re-applying in convergy's though. I hope they will still consider hiring me again. .

Next month we will be taking up new subject. ielts I believe. . .

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...