Sunday, July 31, 2011

The lucky girl in Me..

Yesterday I went to the mall to-do my normal routine grocery shopping. But since I find it a little early I decided to go to game land and play my favorite game. It's a war between the zombie. I am a hero helping those fellas escaping from the not so nice looking zombies. LOL!

Anyways on the way to the 3rd floor. I see a board saying NBI clearance. Since I need one so badly because the one's that I have is work abroad not visa for Canada I then asked information at the guard. He told me that there are no people around. He said if I will get one I can be home real fast. By the way I heard on the news last week how hassle it is to get NBI clearance. So instead of me playing and wandering around the game land I decided to go home take a taxi ride and get requirements for my NBI.

When I get inside(cinema). True enough I only see 4 people staff are not included. the process was so fast... I got mine in less than 30 minutes. Wow! Lucky girl.. :)

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...