Wednesday, July 27, 2011

going back here for good...

I am planning of really going back to blogging world for good. As you have noticed most of the time I am invisible. I honestly check my site everyday but don't have the guts to post anything that's new..

I consider myself dead for the last few months. Now I am back. Alive and kicking with a new hope that life will be good to me this time around. I wanted to be back monetize my blog like I used too. Sleepless nights waiting for opps (old PPP style).. hehehe! I think it's no longer like that. They have a new way of giving opps. right? I will find out later...

I also consider myself buying a new domain quite an idea as for now. I know there's a lot of things to be done and to consider before this blog will earn income again. Slowly I am rebuilding it.

This is the new me.. Born again. and will be rocking the blogging world soon.. nyayykzz!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...