Thursday, July 28, 2011

Study + Azkals...

While reading chapters 1-5. a friend sent me an email, so I decided to read it. Then talk on the phone for a couple minutes. After the short chit chat I remember about azkals. Today is their game vs. kuwait so I turned on the TV and watched it.

The tension was there. I even scream for support. I love soccer,football more than any other sports. I remember clearly a family friend who is a varsity player used to invite me and the family watched him play. That was maybe 10 years ago. and that's how I started loving the game.

When I tuned in. the score is 1-0 in favor of Azkals. But after a couple minutes kuwaity scored also. Then after few more minutes another goal in favor of kuwait. I felt scared so I turned the T.V off. hehehe! I decided to just read tweets instead of watching.

Game is over. I find out that azkals looses the game and won't be able to qualify for 2014 world cup legue. I felt a little sad. But hey. It's not a disappointment since I see the boys play with heart and passion. It isn't easy for kuwait to kick azkals ass. Even though they loose the game I still am proud being a pilipino..

Well, so much for this. I think I have to go back reading/studying again or else I will loose the opportunity to get better grades. This is the final judgement. I hope and pray I will be able to pass this test with flying colours..

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...