Thursday, July 14, 2011

Solitude

Growing up I thought solitude is something I feared the most. I told myself I will be with someone someday. Someone that will appreciate me no matter how worst my looks will be when I first wake up. Someone that will complete me as a person. Compliment me in everything I do. bad or good.

But things changes as time passes by. I realize everything is not according to our own will and plan. God is more powerful than us. He is the only one who knows what our future will become.


Now I came to realize that being alone is something not-to-be feared of. It is something that needs to embrace solely.

For the last few months I am alone. .

Being alone? It's OK...

It's better to be single and happy, rather than to be in a hurtful relationship


I am surrounded with wonderful people (online and offline). That's something to be thankful about. Right now I am enjoying every second of my life. Taking care of my heart. When I'm in love I am vulnerable. My fragile heart has been cheated and broken. But somehow it is still working. It never made me a bitter person, but a stronger person yes instead. It was me who stop the bleeding. and prayers helped me the healing.

I am not worried being single. I know God is saving me for someone special.
I still believe in true Love. But if I'm meant to-be alone for the rest of my days as of this writing I would say it's OK....

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...