Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pre-Birthday post..

In 2 weeks from now it will be my birthday again. I will be turning 29 by then. . With all those years that passed by, it seemed like life for me becomes a tough challenge day by day..

Learnings...

I've learnt that their is no permanent in this world except change...
I've learnt that we have to live our lives according to day by day basis...
I've learnt that in life no matter how deep we fall, their is still goodness along the way...
I've learnt TO LOVE MYSELF even more...

Some wishes..

Good health...
Love of friends and family...
Job..
Positive mind..
Healthy Heart...
To visit my family in Cebu...

Love life???? if it happens, it will.. And I hope this time, it will be with the right one!

Wants...

to eat strawberry cream fudge..
to buy shirt,jeans and slippers.. It's been forever already (shopping for myself)
to spend time with my friends..

I am Thankful, that God blessed me with good people around me. Thank you Lord for all the wonderful blessings in my life. I owe everything from you, and on that note I will continue to be your faithful servant... Amen!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...