Saturday, September 3, 2011

15 Random "List" about me.

As I was blog hopping. I saw a couple of post about random list. So might as well create a list of my own. para my magawa lang. LOL!

1.) I am God's beautiful princess.
2.) I am definitely not a bitter person.
3.) I learnt to forgive the man that broke my heart.
4.) I am vulnerable when in a relationship..But
5.) I learn not to give my all now.
6.) I am lucky to have wonderful friends around me.
7.)I don't like eating fruits. They are not my type of food :(
8.)I don't spent too much time in front of the lappy as compared 2 years ago.
9.) I have Facebook, twitter and email..LOL!
10.) I love talking. so I might end up working in a call center company.
11.) I value people and experience more than anything else.
12.) I am excited to work in the hospitality industry in the big "C"
13.) I don't feel like living in Cebu again.
14.) I hope to work soon+save loootsss+Travel outside the country.
15.) I don't like thinking too much. bec. I will just end up crying.

Right now I have stronger faith to God as compared to the past years. I acknowledge him in my life. His my ultimate savior. I am so inspired to live a life of my own. To dream big using my ability and skills. I am also inspired by my friends around me.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...