Saturday, September 3, 2011

Through the Test of time..

I still can't get over researching about Chris and Juliana's love story. The man chris is a real man with words. I felt so sad that it happened to them. 2 months before the wedding Juliana had a car accident that leads her to what she is right now. She has brain damage. But it did not stop chris to love her. He adore her to death and his truly an angel. A so called angel without wings.

Even if I don't know the 2 of them. I sent a prayer and wish Juliana well. God bless Christ heart too.. His such a sweet guy. :)

What Are Words lyrics

Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then their done
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud, those words
They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...