Friday, February 22, 2013

Anything goes...

It's raining cats and dogs outside and I find it beautiful. It feels good to stay at home and snuggle up with my snuggle buddy my sassy girl. I have been home all the time since I got sash with me. My friends are coming here to check me out. They keep asking me why I no longer visit them no more. I just smile and tell them I am enjoying alone time with my girl. They said I look pale and need sunshine. They just missed me I guess. LOL!

Also I wanted to let you know that I'm learning how to utilize my kitchen (as if like my kitchen is as big as Dedon kitchen in Siargao. LOL!) Seriously I am learning how to cook. I print screen recipes from Mr. google and followed it. so far it works good in me. I cooked some deli-sh dish and makes me proud of myself. Constant practice will surely leads me to close to perfection. 

I want to use all of what I learned someday soon in God's perfect time. God's timing is always perfect. 

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...