Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentines.My sassy

Valentines Day is yet again another ordinary day for me. With all honesty I have never been with anyone physically on this day of love. That is how I learnt the art of dead-ma during hearts day. Another confession from me "I don't appreciate flowers, chocolates and teddy bears during this day". I felt like those things are more appreciated when your with your beloved. But I am alone, and I have nobody to share it with since my fiance is a million miles away from me. But James knows already with how I feel about  flowers and chocolates on valentines that is why he is very understanding when I told him I don't want to receive those stuff because it will  just a waste of money if he will buy one. But my thoughtful fiance still give me something very special. He buy me a puppy and yes! She is indeed the BEST valentines gift I've ever had.

Introducing my sweet earthling

Thank you so much babe for giving me such a sweet earthling. She always wakes me up in wee hours and kept me occupied, but nevertheless she is a wonderful gift. And most Importantly Thank you so much babe for the gift of True Love. I Love you a bunchesssssyyyy  ♥ ♥ ♥  :)

Side note: The neighbor adopted my other puppy (cheeky). I asked them to watch her during my fiance's visit, and since then she don't want to go home no more. :( LOL! . James saw me very sad, so he end up buying a new puppy as his valentines gift. :) . Sassy is a Shih tzu Pomeranian breed.. Thanks the babe. I love you!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...