Saturday, April 6, 2013

Introducing Maya my adopted askal. :)

Hello y'all. I'm sure you remember me crying about the loss of my first puppy (sassy) Yes. It has been almost a month since she left. Watching her video still made me cry.

But anyway because I don't want to mourn forever don't get me wrong of course I love sassy forever and she'll always have a special place in my heart. What I meant to say is that I don't wanna be sad and feeling alone while James is away so I get me another puppy. This time I just bought her at the mall for a cheaper price. I think she is a mixed Askal with a foreign blood. he. he. I named her Maya. [ because I am a fan of please be careful with my heart, the Maya and Sir chief tandem. This is what I believe Maya my puppy will take care of my heart :) ]

She's been so sweet since the day I got her. I trained her not to potty inside and she learnt very quick. smart a** puppy. I just learned that It's more easy to communicate with them when you look  at them in their eyes.
Also I try to teach her some basic command, and she got it fast. less than an hour imagine.? smart huh??

Here's a video of her. I am proud momma.. LOL!



BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...