Sunday, April 28, 2013

Summer fun with neighbors

I found me new set of friends. Well, actually they are my neighbors for 2 years but this is the first time we bond together. It is funny because in the past years every time we see each other we just nod our heads and smile. no words even utter in each others mouth Or maybe just a little Hello. Our dogs are blessing in disguise as because of them I get to know my neighbors a little more knowing they are just 20 steps away from my door and we shared the same gate. ehehhe!

I am a shy kind of woman, and the neighbor T is also. But now, I am one happy girl coz of Maya & My Angel Sassy(both my dogs) I earn me a new friends. I know I can trust this people plus even from the start they are the nicest neighbor anyone could have.

Here's some of our photos. .. Psssst. I'm just so fat now, so i don't take a lot of photos. smile p rn khit awkward na.. hahaha!



BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...