Thursday, April 18, 2013

HOT. H.O.T!!!!!!

I don't know what happened in this side of the world where I live. It's excruciating hot lately. I'd rather want to bundle up myself than experiencing this kind of heat. I know rainy days is coming. I don't want too much rain either. I just want a cooler temperature. a more comfortable one. I think this weather is OK if only I have A/C at home. The fiance wants me to buy one, but the hard headed and stingy me that is stopped him. I just don't want him to spent too much money about stuff at home. I know I can handle this.

Right now, the fan and cooler is working 24 hours a day. Well, sometimes I do turn it off for less than an hour so they can rest. LOL. Seriously, this temperature don't make me feel good. I wish this will be over with or at-least just cool down a little. Oh! I will definitely be a happy camper :)




BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...