Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Far longer than forever...

Wow! 365 days has passed by since I first kiss your lips for real.

The first time I saw you walking downhill going to the waiting lounge, I have felt a complete joy within-in. I know from that moment that you are the one, God has given me. And back to that moment when our eyes first met, it feels magical. To me I feel  like we are the only people in the airport. All of the others never exist in my world for a second.

The first word that utters my mouth when I first see you smiling at me is that " Oh! Boy! He is totally Handsome". That certain moment at the airport changes my world for a good reason. I know it is Love.

Everyday being around you, I feel like I am the only woman that exist in your eyes. Everyday you kept reminding me of how beautiful I am (that is what every woman loves to hear from their man). Daily activities are all fun because I have your hand in my hand assuring me that everything's gonna be alright all the time.

I even conquer my greatest fear underwater, because I know your their for me, ready to rescue when things go wrong. I have trusted you with everything in Me.

Today my love, we are officially on our first year of being true-to-life sweetheart. I Thank you so much for you cast away all the fears and inhibitions in me. I no longer hold back of looking ahead because in my daily life you never fail to make me feel so loved and valued. You treated me with so-much respect. My fragile heart has been protected since I have you. Thank you so much baby.

Everyday I promised you that their will be no-more pain of having a broken heart with me and you. I assure you my love that I will forever be committed to you (no doubt about it). I will forever stay by your side with fidelity for better or for worst. I will never leave you behind I promise.

I love you so much baby far longer than forever. Thank you very much for giving me a chance to show my love to you. You are my answered prayer. Your are God's perfect gift on my birthday.

I love you very much babe. Happy One year and counting to Us!.     — feeling blessed.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...