Thursday, August 29, 2013

FedEx

Can I rant here?...

Anyways I've been waiting my package from FedEx to arrive 3 days ago. The love of my life paid $106.00 for that package but guess what? it is at their office every end of their shift and at their vehicle every morning. I can't go nowhere because I need to be around when they deliver it at home.  But the BIG QUESTION  is WHEN???

Dang! I'm so pissed! :(


So I decided to call them as early as 8:00 in the morning. The operator is very helpful and it looks like he knows what he doing. He told me he will call back at 10:00 and give me an update of my package which he really did. 

At 12:00 in the afternoon, my friend called me and told he the FedEx people are there. they hand my packet to my friend since I also put her name in the address. 



I am Thankful I called. Now back to being happy honey. no more negative vibes. LOL!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...