Friday, August 16, 2013

Just saying....

I wanted to write down an article how I get back my shape again.

 For some reason, love breaks me. tore me into pieces. shattered my world. collapses my dreams but somehow or another it is also love that finds it way and help me to look beyond those heartache and look forward of what the future in-store for me.


Those of you that follows this blog I know who you are and I don't wanna mention to avoid hurting those I will missed. LOL! as if like I have a lot of followers. ha. ha.! Back to the topic what I meant to say is those of you that follows me since from the creation of my page knows the real story of my life. I hide nothing in regards to my daily emotions. I used to write my daily life on the blog I have already abandoned. You know exactly when I am hurting or in the cloud 9 of Happiness.

Love found me again. . . .

Right now, I would say the status of my life is beyond that I dreamed about. God has given me a man that help me rebuild the ruin and lost me. Love finds it way..

I will never forget to Thank my Savior for allowing me to feel this feeling of happiness in my life right now. James showed me how beautiful the world is. With his pure intentions and loving powers he never fail to put a smile on my beautiful face everyday. eheem! Excuse the adjective. hahahaha.

Life gives me so many reasons to SMILE...

My Dog Maya is one of the reason for my daily happiness as well. With her cuteness overload gestures it creates self fulfillment in me as a person. Even she breaks 2 of her plates. chew my new flipflopsss. mess my room everyday. she still is the BEST. I now agree with the saying " Dogs are mans bestfriend" Without her I might still live lonely because James and I are thousand miles apart. Maya keeps me occupied and I am loving it.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...