Monday, March 30, 2015

Sunday Fun day...

Sunday. Hubby and I went to O'pines lake in Texas to enjoy a little outdoor activities. As planned we went a little fishing and some skiing with his colleague. Hubby drove the ski boat while his friend is dragged in the water. That was a total fun and exciting moment for me. As if I am the one who is skiing in the lake. lol!

The lake has it's pristine beauty and knowing that it was ours for that certain moment is such a wonderful experience. The water is still cool at 60 degrees F and for that reason, crowd don't exist yet. Hubby and I planned to do a little more fishing probably in the first of May. By then, we gotta make sure to stay there 2-3 days at least. We did it last year and I look forward to-do it again this year (just me and him).

Our plan this time is not just fishing. We also plan to explore that little town and maybe visit my friend who lived nearby. I hope the weather will be beautiful again when it's time for us to-go. Fingers crossed. this gonna be another memorable trip for me and the husband.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...