Friday, April 3, 2015

Food Corner

Hubby and I loves to eat a lot. Every time we travel, we make sure to try some of the foods that are popular in that certain place. Of-course! I am more adventurous than the husband in terms of food. His stomach is not too- strong enough to eat some of the weird looking kind. LOL!

So because we love to eat, I also try to take time and notice on the foods that is served in our table. I make sure to remember the taste that way I can clone some of it and make my own version.

Anyhow, here's one of those kind that we once ate on one of our trip.

 My version of Buttered shrimp with Baked potato with jalapeno and cheese.

Shrimp cooked in Butter
Hubby's Plate

Hubby enjoyed it as much as I did. I am Thankful for my husband for he appreciates my cooking and adopted my culture with respect like his own.



BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...