Friday, May 1, 2015

The Five.. Never stop learning...

James and I are huge "The Five" fan. It is a show in Fox news where they get to debate current issues be in politics, sports anything. At first I dislike the show a lot simply because I don't understand what they are talking about. I thought the show is only for smart people. The husband is hooked to it before I got here so I don't have a choice but to watch with him.

 But as time progressed, I start liking it as much as the husband did. Though I'm still in the process of getting to understand the topic but at least I get to share my thoughts and some views about certain issues. The show helps me broaden my knowledge not just about life but of what's happening around the United States or even globally. I am not that kind of person in the past. I am so luck of confidence in myself and my understanding about certain things are so limited. I focus solely about my own life and experiences and pay less of an attention to what's going on outside the box.

Now I am a little prouder of what I learn on a daily basis. I get to expand my education by watching movies, news and talk shows or by simply talking to the husband on our normal conversation. Lately, I am hungry in learning new things. I'm a late bloomer I know. But the fact that I don't wanna stop learning is a good thing.

Perhaps, I am a work in progress as of the moment, but in reality I know I will get there. I am not in a hurry. I enjoy my baby steps in a world that is new to me.My husband on the other hand is my strength. He is very proud of whatever I do. He just love me so much, and that's where my courage and determination came from.

But anyway back to "The Five". The husband surprised me with Dana Perino's book. He knows first hand of how I admire Dana in the show. She is very smart. She handle every debate with grace and open mindedness. She's a good example of Intelligence and that being humane is handy. I simply adore her.

So here it is... a picture of my first real book ever.. I am looking forward to so many more educational books like this. Good-luck to my journey. Hope I can-do it. I knew I can!
 


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...