Saturday, April 18, 2015

All about my Lilly...

My friends frequently ask me of when will be the right time for me to get pregnant? My answer never changed since the beginning of time. I can't get angry at them for asking questions like that. They might just be wondering or perhaps a little nosy. who knows? LOL! But as you may already knew, Lilly is like a real daughter to me. She's very precious and I spoil her a lot. In-fact I bought her some treats and toys online just the other day. This store is selling EntirelyPets stuff. My Lilly enjoyed her toys a lot and that helps her occupied whenever me and hubby is not home. I love spoiling my dog, though she don't deserve it sometimes. She has a lot of adrenalin in her system, that is too much to handle. Oh well. She gives us joy on a daily basis that money cannot buy.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...