Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Celebration 2015

The husband and his family traditionally celebrates Easter Family get together. But since the weather channel predicted a bad weather Sunday (Easter) we just decided to-do it a day ahead. Saturday was a perfect weather for the kids egg hunting and picture taking. It is my second year here so, obviously I had it experienced before. However, I still had fun looking for the eggs hidden everywhere. ( It feels good to-be a kid again even just for a day)

  Some of the photos ....

Mother Deary is happy taking pictures with everyone.
The Little guy in the Family
She's beautiful inside Out. I love this girl

One of the many designs

Counting his treasure..lol!

It was indeed a wonderful day spent with the family.
But the most important thing of all is to Thank God for the sacrifice he made just to save you and me!

Happy Easter Everyone!


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...