Friday, April 10, 2015

Why I Travel...

I am very passionate into seeing the world through my eyes and experiencing different cultures as well as tasting different kind of foods. I love traveling and thinking about it makes me wants to squeal like a butchered pig.

When I was in the Philippines I used to wander around even just for a day or two. I like walking on the beach or doing some little activities around the city. Back then, I don't have a descent camera to capture those little things that some of us failed to appreciate. I love history and listening stories of an old master piece always makes my day.

I appreciate more boldly of the stories so to speak. compared to the physical attributes of a certain person or thing in general. When traveling I also love talking to the locals. My mom, used to remind me of being careful specially when I am not in my comfort zone. So far, the people I met along the way are mostly the good ones. I am thankful that bad guys are obscure when they see me. They try to camouflage themselves I guess. LOL!

Why do I write this post? Solely because I missed wander-lusting. I am so itching to travel around with my husband. Oh well, few more weeks and we will go start packing our stuff again for our 3 days trip to Texas. I can't hardly wait..tehheee!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...