Friday, October 5, 2012

Being Independent

Living alone is not simple as everyone thought it is. It is doing chores at home without depending other people to help you finish. It is fixing some broken furniture or appliances to help save some mollah rather than bringing it in the shop quick and fast. It is cooking your own food to satisfy your belly.

I am independent for a long time. I start living by myself since I was 20 years old. Although on and off at that time. Back then, I was working in a Japanese firm and I got jealous with my friends whom are living by themselves. The first time I tried it was funny. I know my parents will not allow me, so what I did was I leave a note and gave it to my younger brother. I asked him to hand it to my Dad. Both my parents were working at that time. After a week my Mom came to my Boarding house crying. Guilt run into my veins. I asked for apology and tell her if it's OK if I stay. She agreed with me, but I have to promise to visit home every weekends. LOL! That first try of being independent did not last for a long time. It only last for 2 months :D The second time was 2007 until now. eh!

I cannot be even prouder of what I become today. In the past I cannot carry a bucket full of water [until now.LOL!]. I find it really heavy to carry even a gallon of water in each hand. I don't even know how to open a can of sardines .hahhaha! But now doing that simple things are not a burden to me. I can even fix my own stuff here at home. I install my own wifi, Fixed the air cooler and TV. huh???

Although living alone is hard, but apart from that to-live alone means to live a simple Life also. I honestly like my being independent, But I am hoping to end it soon. I want to live with J and start a life with him in the future. Simple, but full of happiness in each others arms for sure. I just keep on praying and trust God for everything is just according to his plan and will.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...