Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Insomnia :(

I can't sleep so I will write.

I wonder were can I find that word sleepy. It looks like I already did everything in the Internet but still I don't stumble that word sleepy. I examine each page on my books, checked every corner of the house but it still don't exist. I feel so damn tired. I am so jealous of those who are in deep slumber.

Right now I am writing non-sense post. I don't know what's gonna be the end of this entry. All I know is I cannot sleep and I want to-do something. It seemed to me like all the people here in Quezon City already are snoring. Why is it hard for me to sleep? why oh why?..LOL!

Well, I'm not gonna complain. I am blessed with everything I need and some of the things that I want. I'll just turn off this thingy and try to close my eyes. That way..I might [highlighted] snore in a few minutes.

Good night my visitors. Thank you for spending your time here.. Insomnia time for me :(


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...